Posted to rec.woodworking
W Canaday W Canaday is offline

Default Are you supposed to tip a freight delivery driver?

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:32:34 -0700, Steve B wrote:

I can see you've never been a Teamster union member.

I can see you've never been the sort of person I would care to associate
with.

My whole plant (until tomorrow ... I'm quitting due to LOUSY union wages)
is Teamster and we bust our buns getting the right product in the right
box and on the right truck (prolly about 20-25 loads a day).

To think that the driver, also a Teamster, would louse that up shows a
remarkable lack of union unity.

Bill