Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Are you supposed to tip a freight delivery driver?

"grappletech" wrote in message

Snip

I attended both Texas and California schools throughout the
1970's/1980's (divorced parents). In Texas, if someone gave the teacher
continual lip/disrespect/talking/disrupting, etc., one of the Vice
Principals would come down and swat their asses out in the hall. Guess
what? It works. I RARELY saw any bad behavior in TX schools.

I went to Texas schools in the 60's and early 70's. I can attest that the
paddle kept every thing in check. The 3' paddle with holes drilled in it
would literally lift you up of your feet and it contacted your behind side.

My son grafuated from HS here in Houston in 2005 and I can tell you that for
a long time now that the paddle is now a legend.

Very unfortunate.