Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus Locutus is offline

Default Are you supposed to tip a freight delivery driver?

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Locutus" wrote

It's the managers fault because you don't like kids???

I would have probably shared the opinion of the manager.

Huh? They're running around doing that scream that feels like an ice pick
in your ear, and you think I don't like kids?

I have kids.

I have grandkids.

And we don't let them be a PITA to others, and we sure as hell don't let
them run all over the place in public establishments acting like screaming
heathens.

Steve

If they did, would that be the establishments fault or the parents fault?