Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Are you supposed to tip a freight delivery driver?

"Leon" wrote in message
m...

"Steve B" wrote in message

We had two OBNOXIOUS children in a booth near us at a Mexican restaurant
one night. Screaming and running around. I have been going to this
restaurant chain for decades. When I complained to the manager, she
said, "This IS a family restaurant." I did the meanest nastiest thing I
could. I told her that she would get no more of my business, that I would
bring no more family or guests to the restaurant, and would not suggest
it when asked for a good Mexican restaurant.

Screw the manager, I tell the parents face to face and that usually works
remarkabley well.

The parents were mirror images of the children.