Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Are you supposed to tip a freight delivery driver?

"Leon" wrote

That guy that said, "The customer is
always right" was full of it.

Not really. The customer is always correct if you want to keep him as a
customer. Some times you have to just swallow you pride and get past it.
The customer is always correct is a state of mind not a reality.

Yup. And when they become a royal PITA, the profit must be weighed against
the aggravation. Sometimes it is actually financially advisable to cease
doing business with some people. I was in specialty fabrication, and turned
down more than one customer. I usually found that the customer that
replaced them was better. My Tylenol and PeptoBismol cost surely went down.

Steve