Gunner

Default Saddam rumor true?

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:28:42 -0800, D.B. wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:30:13 -0800, D.B. wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:00:49 -0800, Hitch wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:
the Dems don't either - they just take
OURS and buy votes with it.

But Tom, the Dems are more efficient at taking our money. The Repugs
have their CEO cronies take it and then pass it on to the RNC and Mr.
Bush. I say, eliminate the middleman!

The Dems are actually a bit better about taking money. Not only taking
ours, they take it from the Red Chinese as well.

The Repugs are clever enough to take out children's and
grandchildren's money and use it to buy votes from some of
us with tax breaks.

Dick

You are well named.

The Demonrats are clever enough to pack buses full of winos and street
people by giving them booze and smokes, then driving them to rallies
and polling places, using children and grandchildrens money.

Gunner

You can't refute the facts so you are reduced to that. Sad.

Dick

Dicky old buddy..you made a basic flaw in your spew....and I called
you on it. First of all..what is a tax break? Its getting more of
your own money back, that was taken from YOU in the first place. Not
some nebulous treasure chest that has your kids and grand kids names
on it.

Tell you what..how about letting me keep my own money, and passing it
on the my children and grandchildren, and not letting the Government
get their Handling Fee chunk out of it, and I can even make MY money
make more money by either interest or dividends, allowing my children
and grand children to inherit even MORE money.

You made some spew with vile intent about buying votes with tax
breaks. I will vote for nearly anyone who wants to steal LESS of my
money, or give me my money back. Wouldnt you? Or would you rather let
some administrator handle your money, syphon 75% off the top for
administration fees, then **** the remaining 25% away?

If you do, I can recommend a really good law firm, Cheatum,Bilkum and
Stole to do trust fund planning for you.

I made the comment about the Demonrats Directly buying votes with your
money by paying for winos etc to vote. Quite true.

Is there some reason you are unable to see the difference between
getting your own money back, and letting some Party hack **** it away
on booze and smokes to a bunch of unemployed(able) winos?

If you are unable to..no wonder you are a Dem.

Gunner

'If you own a gun and have a swimming pool in the yard, the swimming
pool is almost 100 times more likely to kill a child than the gun is.'"
Steven Levitt, UOC prof.