Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Are you supposed to tip a freight delivery driver?

"Steve B" wrote in message

I can tell you never ran into a real freight man. They have the power to
send your stuff to Cleveland if they want to. And do all sorts of things
to hold up your business, freight, and heartbeat.

I used to love running into your types. I was a Teamster, and knew 98
ways to make your **** disappear for long periods of time.

And some people wonder why the union has such a bad reputation. Teamsters
DO NOT have a monopoly on having the ability to screw a customer. Most
every one and every business knows how to screw his customer, however the
ones with any sense at all realize that the customer is the one that you
actually want to please.