Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Alika Lincoln Alika Lincoln is offline

Default Powermatic 4224 spindle rotation in reverse order???

Bill, thank you for your input. I'm pleased to say my lathe's spindle
direction correlates with the status direction on the inverter. Thanks to
this great woodturning-newsgroup and it's awesome participants.
Thank you.....Alika
"Bill Rubenstein" wrote in message
t...
There will be a fourth motor wire -- the ground. Leave it alone but, as
Leo says, switch any two of the three live wires either in the motor
electrical box or at the vfd.

Bill

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Alika Lincoln" wrote: I did try switching the Fwd and Rev wires in
the Inverter but it did not work.(clip)

No. Switch any two (of the three) motor wires.