Swingman

Default Leasing industrial space for hobby use

Sorry to bring you back down to reality ... unfortunately, we are more or
less forced to "go there" about this time of year.

I mentioned it because I just happened to get my 2003 property tax statement
a few minutes before I read the thread ... damn taxes property taxes around
here are now on a par with monthly mortgage payment. 80% of which goes for
education (sub standard), via local school taxes, mostly to pay for perks
.... perks that I can't afford for my own family ... for a bunch of
educated-beyond-their-intelligence educrats ... and whose education I
probably paid for to boot.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/23/03

"Mark" wrote in message

Swingman wrote:

That's what you think ... it will actually belong to the local taxing
authority. Try not paying them and see how much your "ownership" counts.

Do you really think I wanted/ needed reminding of that???

I can name quite a few things if you were to do you would be reminded of
true ownership and freedom.

So lets not go there.