Tony

Default Saddam rumor true?

Saddam says he's a victim of a right wing conspiracy. Billary agree's.

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
gy.com...
George doesn't need Sadam's loot, the Dems don't either - they just take
OURS and buy votes with it. I'm sure you can just write-in Hillary

Clinton
on your ballot, Marv. I hope the rest of the dems can figure out how to
vote this time, it IS awfully complicated. If they have to rely on a
write-in, we'll have a brouhaha about faulty pencils and hanging erasers.

"Marv Soloff" wrote in message
No, he wanted to contribute some of the stolen American money to George
Bush's re-election campaign. He didn't want Bush to get caught stealing
money himself.

Regards,

Marv

Ed Rinehart wrote:
Is it true that Saddam allowed himself to be brought out of hiding so

he
could endorse Howard Dean?