Posted to rec.woodworking
James \Cubby\ Culbertson James \Cubby\ Culbertson is offline

Default What can I sell these for?

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message
Hiya Folks,
Well I'm finally realizing that I just won't be able to build a workshop
just now. So it's time to unload the Tablesaw and 6" Jointer. I've
replaced both with a cabinet saw and 8" jointer but was hoping to keep
both for when I had more space. I need the room in the garage so I'm
looking to sell them. What is the collective's opinion on a reasonable
asking price? Here are the details: Jet Contractor's saw, JWTS-10JF and
is about 4-5 years old. Works like a champ. I've removed the fence but
have a ShopFox Bies clone fence in the box ready to go with it. I see
Amazon has this saw for $849. Second, a Sunhill 6" Jointer, 3 years old
and also in great shape. Both are on homemade mobile bases (nothing
fancy). I'm in Albuquerque if that makes any difference. I hate to
see them go but I think it's my only option.
Cheers,
cc

Thanks Folks!
I would really like to keep both but just don't have the space. I think
I'll list on whatever free boards there are locally and see what I get.
I'll prolly shoot for 50% of original cost on the jointer and more like 75%
or so on the table saw especially as it's coming with a brand new fence.
Cheers,
cc