Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus Locutus is offline

Default Question for Ridgid Bandsaw Owners

"John Partridge" wrote in message
. ..
$300 - here's a link in case the pics are helpful-

http://detroit.craigslist.org/tls/190088824.html

The saw works perfectly.

The riser kit isn't installed and doesn't include a blade (long story).

I'll be glad to show receipts for the purchases and of course you're free
to make some cuts with it. In fact I'd really like to see some veneer
slicing.

John

Nice deal.... I am heading up to Niagra falls next week from Cincinnati,
for some reason I was thinking this wouldn't be too far out of the way, but
now that I look at mapquest it's bit further than I thought..