mikee

Default Saddam rumor true?

As in Cooper? Damn! I hear that was one hell of a parachute jump!

Mike Eberlein

Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:30:13 -0800, D.B. wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:00:49 -0800, Hitch wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:
the Dems don't either - they just take
OURS and buy votes with it.

But Tom, the Dems are more efficient at taking our money. The Repugs
have their CEO cronies take it and then pass it on to the RNC and Mr.
Bush. I say, eliminate the middleman!

The Dems are actually a bit better about taking money. Not only taking
ours, they take it from the Red Chinese as well.

The Repugs are clever enough to take out children's and
grandchildren's money and use it to buy votes from some of
us with tax breaks.

Dick

You are well named.

The Demonrats are clever enough to pack buses full of winos and street
people by giving them booze and smokes, then driving them to rallies
and polling places, using children and grandchildrens money.

Gunner

'If you own a gun and have a swimming pool in the yard, the swimming
pool is almost 100 times more likely to kill a child than the gun is.'"
Steven Levitt, UOC prof.