Mark

Default Leasing industrial space for hobby use

Glenn Ashmore wrote:

The key to all real estate value is location. A location with any
exposure to customer trafic will rent for considerably more than a back
alley shop regardless of condition.

Understood, Mom got her real estate license in the latter 60's and her
brokers license in the earlier '70s. I haven't worked the profession but
I sure as hell witnessed it.

While the 'shop' I referenced was in a decent location it was something
you would find on a back alley. Uneven floors, damp, rickety doors,
something from Stump Town.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)