Glenn Ashmore

Default Leasing industrial space for hobby use

Mark wrote:

That would explain it.

Wife and I didn't have anything but a house. I went looking to rent
space. Around the corner was a ratty 4 bay with a small storage area.
Guy wanted $500 a month, I pay all expenses.

I **** my pants.

We got a loan and built a garage/ shop that can hold 6 cars (tightly).
It will be all mine in less than 7 years.

The key to all real estate value is location. A location with any
exposure to customer trafic will rent for considerably more than a back
alley shop regardless of condition.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com