Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King Guy King is offline

Default Alternative to Solvent Weld adhesive

The message
from Dave contains these words:

thinners

Because we all buy a can and then only find something useful to do with
it every ten years! ;-)

It's good for shifting graffiti.

That's interesting to know.

How long do you think it might be available? CFC's might see it banned
within the next 'very few years'.

Is it halogenated? I know an old tea-towel moistened with it removes all
the pen scribbles on the local playground. When you've got a four year
old practicing her reading on "Jay sucks cock" and so on it prompts some
direct action rather than waiting for the council to come and do it.
Though actually they're quite good and will be there in a day or two,
but it's just as easy to wipe it of yourself.

--
Skipweasel