Mark

Default Leasing industrial space for hobby use

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

IME *industrial* rents are quoted triple-net (net-net-net), and the
costs on top (including RE taxes, utilities, etc.) can be a bit of a
surprise to the hapless tenant. You may get more stuff included if the
area is sublet or very small.

That would explain it.

Wife and I didn't have anything but a house. I went looking to rent
space. Around the corner was a ratty 4 bay with a small storage area.
Guy wanted $500 a month, I pay all expenses.

I **** my pants.

We got a loan and built a garage/ shop that can hold 6 cars (tightly).
It will be all mine in less than 7 years.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)