George

Default Leasing industrial space for hobby use

"AL" wrote:

Has anyone tried renting industrial space for hobby use? My little one-car
garage just doesn't cut it anymore. Do the leasing companies only deal with
business entities? Has anyone done this before? Any pitfalls? I know
insurance might be difficult to obtain, but I'm not sure about anything
else.

You bet!

Right now there seems to be a glut of vacant industrial space on the
market so you can pretty much find something that is tailored to your
needs.

I rent a 2,000 Sq. Ft. space and I love it.

Large overhead door plus a loading dock. 200 amp 3-phase service. And
now I can park in my garage again.

As for insurance: you might need liability insurance. If so, call your
insurance broker and get a quote.

George.