Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Miller Kevin Miller is offline

Default Shopsmith adapter for Oneway 4 jaw chuck

Ralph Fedorak wrote:
Kevin Miller wrote:
I used to turn on a Shopsmith many years ago and used a Oneway scroll
chuck. When I got my Nova 3000 I replaced the adapter for it with one
that fits the Nova. The Shopsmith adapter is just sitting in my shop,
useless to me, but probably good for someone. Anybody interested? Drop
me a line off list if so...

...Kevin

Kevin do you still have your Shopsmith and if you do, Do you use it? Not
interested in buying it, I have one of my own .

No - I sold it several years aog. So much happier with standalone
tools. The SS was great when I had more limited space and I had many a
fun moment with it, but I also used to hate the tiny tilting table and
funky fence. I'm spoiled now...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller