DGolber

Default Leasing industrial space for hobby use

Don't make a big deal with the owner about whether this is a hobby or a
business. He just wants to know that you'll pay the rent and not burn the
place down. Tell him you're in businesss ... the fact that you don't make any
money will be known only to your accountant!

Dave

As a Pro I have been renting Ind. space for years and the bottom line is Pay
the rent That is all these folks
want.
Money talks and BS walks

"AL" wrote in message
Has anyone tried renting industrial space for hobby use? My little

one-car
garage just doesn't cut it anymore. Do the leasing companies only deal

with
business entities? Has anyone done this before? Any pitfalls? I know
insurance might be difficult to obtain, but I'm not sure about anything
else.