Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default Maggots in dustbin (elimination thereof)

On Sun, 6 Aug 2006 20:10:22 +0100, Andy Hall
wrote:

Clearly not enough festering bin bags have been dumped on Mr Comer's
doorstep if he thinks this is a success. I don't think that it's
acceptable for the council to require people to separate rubbish as
kitchen waste as is being suggested. If he thinks that this is
important then he can make the door to door visits to sift through the
rubbish. Were I a resident, I would be calling their hotline every
week.

With our paper recycling scheme we're supposed to include envelopes,
but are supposed to cut "windows" out of envelopes that have them,
and dispose of them separately. Sod that.

--
Frank Erskine