V8TR4

Default Leasing industrial space for hobby use

Hi Al,

I basically did that this month. I found a nice little place with 400sq feet
less then 1 mile from my home. I am in the process of making it the way I
want right now. I was able to have the electrical bill added to my current
home account. I use my cell phone as my main phone anyway so did not need a
phone line. I might be adding cable for a internet connection. If the city
tax collector says you have to have a business license explain it is just
your storage area.

It is a real pleasure being able to have my tools and work out of the house

Good luck,

"AL" wrote in message
Has anyone tried renting industrial space for hobby use? My little

one-car
garage just doesn't cut it anymore. Do the leasing companies only deal

with
business entities? Has anyone done this before? Any pitfalls? I know
insurance might be difficult to obtain, but I'm not sure about anything
else.