Mark Rand

Default it's the little things which can kill you.

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:04:56 -0600, Jon Elson wrote:

snip

But, the worst injuries I've had were with unpowered tools. I dropped
a 30 Lb scraping straightedge on my big toe, and limped around for
months. And, I wrenched my back working a 24 x 36" surface plate out
of the back of my car. That one may never heal, and every time I
overload the bad disc, it flares up again. Damn!

Jon

I was explaining to my five year old daughter how dangerous saws were, while
using a 3 foot bow saw to cut up some scrap wood for a bonfire. As I
explained, the saw bounced and ran over my index finger. Ten years later I
still have the scar.

Mark Rand
RTFM