jim rozen

Default it's the little things which can kill you.

In article , Nick Hull says...

I think it would be more instructive to stick a little metal plaque on
the forehead of every person who gbot himself injured by a machine.
I'll bet some people would be covered by plaques and most people would
have none.

Ha ha. That's truly hilarious! Reminds me of the
movie _Gung_Ho_ where one character tells another
one that the ribbons on his jacket are really
pretty, and he replies "THOSE ARE BADGES OF SHAME!"
Folks should be required to wear a placard of their
IQ stapled to their forehead.

Jim

please reply to: