Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default scaffold towers best ones

In article ,
"Simon" writes:
I recently hired a "Boss" aluminium tower for a day. It was one of the
narrow 85cm wide ones, but it was surprisingly stable even though there
wasn't enough room to fit all the stabilising arms. The sections were light

If you are thinking of hiring, do check local price for getting
scaffolding erected instead. I found it was cheaper, and that
included keeping it for 4 weeks (and peanuts if I wanted it for
longer), full coverage as opposed to moving a tower around,
more stable, pulley and rope for bringing materials up/down, etc.

--
Andrew Gabriel