Posted to uk.d-i-y
mogga mogga is offline

Default Maggots in dustbin (elimination thereof)

On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 09:19:50 +0100, gort wrote:

Will try this for a week or two and see what happens....Jeyes fluid next.

I have lots of "legacy" creosote in the garage!.....but that's for my shed!

Regarding writing to the council....hundreds have done it already, to no
avail.

david

You can get some stuff from Wilkinsons for bins. Called ' Fresh Bin'
made by Jeyes and smells the same. Been using it since we got wheelie
bins and 2 week collection. So far no maggots.....

Dave

Don't breathe it in.
--
Get away from it all