Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.survivalism
Gunner Gunner is offline

Default OT - Basic Skills in Today's World

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 18:49:02 GMT, Trevor Jones
wrote:

I have three vehicles right now. The low mileage one is my wifes car,
250 thousand kilometers, my car has 394 thousand, and my new truck has
341 thousand.
I just gave away a truck that had 425 thousand Km's on it. I put most
of them there. It passed a safety check a couple years back.

My daily driver...94 Mazda B3000/Ford Ranger has 421,000 MILES on it.

I just hauled home a 800lb air compressor and next weekend..a 2000 lb
milling machine

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner