Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.survivalism
Lew Hodgett Lew Hodgett is offline

Default OT - Basic Skills in Today's World

Retief wrote:

No, you charge a fair bit to do the butchering operation, and hire a
"grunt" to do the hard parts (i.e. you supervise). The hog owner
get's his hog butchered correctly, your assistant gets food (a piece
of the action), and you get a big hunk of hog.

I have a fraternity brother who built a rather successful consulting
engineering business.

We were having lunch one day when he told me he was going to fold up
the business.

I asked him "Why".

His answer, "I'm getting tired of having to take everybody to the
bathroom and hold their swantz while they do their business."

I understood.

Basic reason I run a one man band.

Lew