Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.survivalism
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default OT - Basic Skills in Today's World

"Ron Moore" wrote in message
I have noticed that the more expensive the neighborhood, the less garage
creativity is visible.

Of course, someone will mention that they might have a workshop in the
basement, but it makes me think of the house forsale ads that I read on
occasion. Almost all of them advertise completely finished basements with a
nanny suite or an inlaw apartment. Never have I seen mention of a house with
workshop space in the basement.

Should I buy a house one of these days, I'm going to have trouble finding
what I want because I'll be looking for a house with an unfinished or
partially finished basement, naturally for a workshop.