Posted to rec.woodworking
199.45.49.11 199.45.49.11 is offline

Default Anyone know optical sensors

yeah that's why your so feeble minded, you've been eating the solder and
lead based paint chips!

"Leon" wrote in message
m...

"Oleg Lego" wrote in message
The Leon entity posted thusly:

"199.45.49.11" wrote in message
Always try Radio Shack they have a small circuit engineering book and
the
components enough to get you going..... It's simple enough in most home
type environments, but in a shop with dust and dirt you'd need a blower
keep the lenses and the work piece clean and you'll also have
variations
on wood color and knots of such. As for black paint, I'd go with a
black
or colored sticker (it's consistent). You'd have to shield it somewhat
from ambient light too. You could consider a barcode reader system that
not only triggers the alarm but will also identify the work
order/owner/piece and could be incorporated in your billing.

RADIO SHACK!!!!!!!!!!

Are you retarded? Must be, ya poor thing! Got nothing better to do then
drool and type **** huh?

Radio Shack. You have questions? We have blank stares.

They have OK solder and that is about it.