pyotr filipivich

Default it's the little things which can kill you.

A city wide blackout at Mon, 22 Dec 2003 02:34:52 GMT did not prevent
(Roy) from posting to rec.crafts.metalworking the
following:
The old Monarch lathe at work is nothing but brute power. I often
thought while using it, if one was to get caught would it even slow it
down or make it grunt. I know things would give, but it would not be
lathe parts.

LOL. As I said describing this accident to non-shoppies: something with
the horsepower to move that much metal isn't going to notice a hundredweight
plus of meat. It will make you fit through the clearance..

Visit my website:
http://www.frugalmachinist.com
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.