pyotr filipivich

Default it's the little things which can kill you.

A city wide blackout at Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:36:59 +0000 did not prevent Andy
Dingley from posting to rec.crafts.metalworking the
following:
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:22:08 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

I'll never forget the time about forty years aga when a safety guy from our worker's
compensation insurer visited our shop. He had a pack of hot dogs with him and started
sticking them in moving machinery where fingers shouldn't go.

A friend and I do a fair bit of plasma cutting. Curious as to what the
one-day inevitable accident will look like, we stuck some spare
barbecue sausages into an old welding glove and went at it with the
plasma. An interesting experiment !

(We think it's going to hurt, but not do lasting damage unless you
leave your hand underneath the nozzle)

Its always going to hurt! Pain is mother nature's way of saying "Don't do
that again you dumb f*cker!"

Some learn by other people's mistakes. Some are other people.

--
pyotr filipivich.