Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Built In Microwave + Eye Level Grill

RzB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
RzB wrote:

Kitchen refurbishment is under way...

One of the requirements was for a Microwave and some sort
of eye level grill. (NB. Don't want them in the same unit).

Plan was to put our existing Panasonic NN-T591W Microwave
into the lower portion of a tall oven housing. Then, above the
microwave to put a Neff Compact oven B1724
(http://www.neff.co.uk/B1724.html).

I'd definitely make it a microwave/fan oven combi unit, pointless to
get just a plain nuke nowadays.

Hmm... I have this thing about multi function gadgets...
There are always compromises made along the way in the design..
Still - I'll think about your point...

Many thanks,
Roy

I've not had any compromise type problems with them.

NT