Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.repair,comp.robotics.misc
Andrew VK3BFA Andrew VK3BFA is offline

Default Salvaging Components---Where Do YOU Get Them?

Franc Zabkar wrote:
On

The Australian Greens propose to legalise untested, recreational, mind
altering *drugs*, and I don't just mean dope. OTOH, they are
completely against GM *food*. Logic? I don't think so.

Rubbish. Read the actual policy statement rather than the tabloid
crayon interpretation.
BTW - agree - the spare situation for elctronics gear is hopeless, if
it aint a simple 20min fix with standard componets, forget it - the
$200 laser block for the $50 DVD player is all too common - and this is
after spending HOURS trying to track down said part - and BTW - it will
take 6 months to get here...

Andrew VK3BFA.