Posted to uk.d-i-y
RzB RzB is offline

Default Built In Microwave + Eye Level Grill

Definitely seems to apply to printer/scanner/teamaker gizmos but one of
the longest lasting kitchen gadgets we've had is a Panasonic
microwave/oven/grill, now 14 years old and never gone wrong. It wasn't
cheap, but it has been well worth the money.

MBQ

Hmm - interesting - we had a Panasonic microwave for 18 years!
One of their very early ones - it was a sad loss when it finally passed
away!

How well does the grill bit work on your machine? Do you use
it a lot? Heat up fast? Any drawbacks?

Being a mocrowave it's probably a little smaller than the Neff
oven we have been considering... The neff cooking volume is 45L,
with a width of about 45cm... Quite a lot bigger than our current
Panasonic microwave (26L)

Many thanks for your response,
Roy