Posted to alt.home.repair
sherwindu sherwindu is offline

Default Problem with Motion Sensor Light Control

Happy to report the Motion Sensor is working again. The solution was to increase
the sensitivity setting from minimum to about 1/3 of maximum. Could be the sensor
had lost some of it's sensitivity and needed the extra boost.

Sherwin D.

sherwindu wrote:

My Heath Motion Sensor has stopped working properly. It is stuck in the dusk
position and will not switch to full lighting even though I see the sensor
flashing as I
walk by. The unit will go on full lighting if I put it into test mode, but only
momentarily until it comes out of this mode. Do atmospheric conditions affect
these
settings, and what adjustments can I try on the control settings to fix this?
Is it possible that the sensor is damaged?

Sherwin D.