chem

Default it's the little things which can kill you.

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:10:13 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

At the school I'm attending, in the grinding "alcove" there is a dent in
the wall about five, six feet up. Came from a handle left on a
Bridgeport
vertical mill on the other side of the shop, some fifty yards away.
Some one
"forgot" it was up their when they applied power. revolve, revolve, zip
-
"clang"! "Teacher, can I be excuse to change my shorts?"

That's better than "revolve, revolve, zip, thunk"

chem

--
- I am not a machinist, just a student in a pre-apprentice machining
course. Any advice, opinions, etc, are taken from my very limited