Noah Simoneaux

Default O.T. Those ATF guys are silly

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:07:46 -0500, Eric Pinnell see my web site wrote:

(snip)
The ATF desperately wants to put AP on the explosives list, but
they can't because it isn't. Now that the model rocketeers are ****ed
off, they've got a political hot potato.
Me, I figure the more ATF and its ilk oppress people, the sooner
the revolution starts.
Of course, using ATF logic, we should ban gasoline, because that
can be made into an explosive. Ditto fertilizer.

Just recently on the local news(Springfield, Missouri) the ATF just came down
hard on a couple of gun/pawn shop owners. They had a BIG raid and took several
of them into custody. After all the hoopla they announced the charges(so far).
They had a couple of dealers with expired licenses. :/

It is easier to fight for our principles than to live up to them.-Alfred Adler