Andy Dingley

Default it's the little things which can kill you.

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:22:08 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

I'll never forget the time about forty years aga when a safety guy from our worker's
compensation insurer visited our shop. He had a pack of hot dogs with him and started
sticking them in moving machinery where fingers shouldn't go.

A friend and I do a fair bit of plasma cutting. Curious as to what the
one-day inevitable accident will look like, we stuck some spare
barbecue sausages into an old welding glove and went at it with the
plasma. An interesting experiment !

(We think it's going to hurt, but not do lasting damage unless you
leave your hand underneath the nozzle)

--
Klein bottle for rent. Apply within.