Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair

Default Oil to Natural Gas Conversion Costs

"kp" wrote in message
oups.com...
The gas company recently sent homeowners on my street a notice that
they will be installing natural gas service over the next couple of
months. The timing couldn't be better from my point of view. I have a
10 year-old oil tank the insurance co. wants replaced,

Why? I've seen many tanks 50+ years old with no problems. That seems to be
outrageous to me.

I don't know about the costs, but gas is much nicer than oil for a furnace.