Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

In article .com,
wrote:
There is no such thing as a false identity on the web, as it is
encouraged. I don't use my real name and have no intention of doing so.
There are some strange ones on these groups who could take matters
further. It is best not to give them a real handle.

Seems to me it's the strange ones who hide behind false identities and
issue meaningless threats.

However, if you or your alter ego succeed in getting the police involved,
your true identities will come out - make no mistake about that. So
perhaps you might think on...

--
*He who laughs last has just realised the joke.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.