Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] timegoesby@my-deja.com is offline

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

John Rumm wrote:
wrote:

Interesting. If I ring your door bell and walk away. You come to the
door and see me walk away. I say nothing and do not give abuse or
insult. If I do this every day for two months the police will take
action. No abuse, insult or harm, however they take action.

Yes I think I see what you are saying....

I'm actually speaking in a general way about how the law would
interpret matters.

like if someone keeps replying to posts with nothing more than comments
like "snip drivel", and no actual information, or only responds to
discussion points with insults.

Is that harassment? I doubt a court would think so.

All while displaying severe paranoid
tendencies, an inability to remember anyone's name, and a belief that
the whole world must hide behind a false identity in the same way that
he does.

There is no such thing as a false identity on the web, as it is
encouraged. I don't use my real name and have no intention of doing so.
There are some strange ones on these groups who could take matters
further. It is best not to give them a real handle.

The Internet
has now moved above the realm of nerds into mainstream life.

Do you suppose you could convey that to the notable Dr? As a fan he may
listen to you.

Have your personal problems out with him yourself.