Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

wrote:

Interesting. If I ring your door bell and walk away. You come to the
door and see me walk away. I say nothing and do not give abuse or
insult. If I do this every day for two months the police will take
action. No abuse, insult or harm, however they take action.

Yes I think I see what you are saying....

like if someone keeps replying to posts with nothing more than comments
like "snip drivel", and no actual information, or only responds to
discussion points with insults. All while displaying severe paranoid
tendencies, an inability to remember anyone's name, and a belief that
the whole world must hide behind a false identity in the same way that
he does.

The Internet
has now moved above the realm of nerds into mainstream life.

Do you suppose you could convey that to the notable Dr? As a fan he may
listen to you.

--
Cheers,

John.