Posted to rec.woodworking
foggytown foggytown is offline

Default Yuk! HOME DEPOT is awful these days

Ed Walsh wrote:
BTW - I have sent at least 4 complaints about poor service to HD corporate.
I got back a form letter about how sorry they were and 4 gift cards in
varying amounts up to $20. Don't know what ****ed me off more, the measly
attempt of appeasement with the gift cards or the form letters.

The solution, as someone already said, if for lots of people to send them
complaint letters (emails)

No - the solution is to find alternative sources and deprive HD (and
others like them) of your money. When profits and market share look
like twin kamikaze planes on the way down, THAT'S when you have their
attention. And there's another thing that's effective: bad publicity.
Get a group together to picket the store pointing out the bad service,
etc. Local paper/TV comes around to see the "consumer rebellion" and
HD corporate may start to get serious.

FoggyTown