Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] timegoesby@my-deja.com is offline

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Jon" wrote in message
et...
declared for all the world to hear...
Then let them take action.

They may. They take it very seriously now.

I've never heard or read about any cases. Care to cite any recent ones
for my benefit?

The police do take action now, whereas 5 years ago they would send you to
the ISP and that was that. A part of the anti-social stance they are
taking. The Internet is now not immune. The likes of Plowman cannot continue
or he will be in trouble. A recent Radio 4 prog covered it.

Interesting. If I ring your door bell and walk away. You come to the
door and see me walk away. I say nothing and do not give abuse or
insult. If I do this every day for two months the police will take
action. No abuse, insult or harm, however they take action. The same
with a telephone call. I ring you every day for two months and each
time put the phone down saying nothing. The police take action.

As I am aware both of the above are criminal offenses and action has
been taken to stop such harassment. This must now extend to the
Internet as well. The activity on the Internet is tracable.The Internet
has now moved above the realm of nerds into mainstream life.