Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jon Jon is offline

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

declared for all the world to hear...
Sorry to disappoint Dr D, but I'm very much my own man.

I doubt it very much.

Your choice of course.

You are an Association member (affiliated).

Where's my membership card then? It was in my wallet last night. Have
you stolen it? So you're a thief as well as a ****wit then?

People
who are fresh in the group then start abuse towards me after no exchange
with me are 100% of the time idiot Association members trying it on again.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I am joining in the frank
exchange of views as is my right to do so through the medium of usenet.
No-one is forcing you to read my posts, your news reader has a killfile
of sorts I expect?
--
Regards
Jon