Posted to alt.home.repair
F. H. F. H. is offline

Default best trouble light

wrote:
i been using a 12 volt droplight alot.just use the clamps on the cord
to hook to battery. not as bright as 110v but goes anywhere , dont blind
me and doesnt get hot. got a incandesent 110v at walmart for 20.00 ,man
that thing is bright , itl blind you though if it faces you.my buddy
bought it cause he dont like the 12v one..lucas

I stumbled across an item that I really like. It's a LED headlamp.
Picked it up as WalMart for about 15.00. Very bright, follows your eyes
and uses 3 triple A batteries that last a long time. Also adjustable in
brightness and location, (ratchets up and down).

Its the Energizer model HDL33A2