Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Yuk! HOME DEPOT is awful these days

"Geo" wrote in news:1154465237.380188.110050
@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

*snip*

I actually like the
self check but there are times when you need a real person to do the
work.

They're great for prepackaged items with UPCs, but for anything that's no
prepackaged or for big items like 2x4s it's much easier to have a real
person use their portable scanner to check you out.

If I had to guess I would say that HD and Lowes have fewer "Just two
light prepackaged items" customers than department stores like Kmart and
Walmart.

Puckdropper