Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Getting New Fridge - A few Questions.

"JayD" wrote in message
Ok.... we decided to go ahead and get a new fridge.
Went to our local "Appliance Superstore" and got a good price on a GE
23cu ft Side X side for $1k

http://www.pcrichard.com/CGI-BIN/LAN...3EC07X+PCR+ENG

What's the rep for GE fridges these days ?
I'm a little concerned about how all the controls are push button.

So, so quality. IMO, there are better brands.

What's the deal with extended warranties?

Very profitable if you are selling them. Find ot what it costs, put hte
moneyin the bank, come out way ahead over the years.