Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] ibarakicho@yahoo.com is offline

Default Yuk! HOME DEPOT is awful these days

Kinda funny. HD started moving aggressively into our area (Eastern WA)
at about the same time Lowe's took over Eagle. I had preferred Eagle,
because the service was better, selection OK, though not as wide as HD,
and the merchandise seemed better. Then Lowe's took over Eagle, and it
went down the tubes. Now I prefer Lowe's over HD for all the reasons
mentioned.

The last time I was in HD, an employee suggested I use the
auto-checkout since there was no line. She smiled when I said I'd wait
for a human to do my checkout, on GP.